[ ! ] Glamorous Floral Skater Dress

Glamorous Floral Skater Dress Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...

Margot Robbie has a new cine out - the arguable I, Tonya about abashed Olympic amount skater Tonya Harding.

Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...

And the albino beauty, 27, has been alive adamantine to advance the December film.

Over the weekend the Australian was apparent assuming on the bank for what is best acceptable a anniversary annual awning as she wore the Christmas colors of blooming and red.

Scroll bottomward for video 

Ready for her closeup: Margot Robbie airish for a photo shoot in Malibu over the weekend

No bikini: The beholder hid her amount in colossal accouterment that consisted of a ample Christmas blooming sweatshirt and continued red skirt

Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...

The beholder hid her amount in colossal accouterment that consisted of a ample blooming sweatshirt and continued red skirt.

She additionally wore a beachy chaplet and modeled mirrored sunglasses.

The Wolf Of Wall Street brilliant seemed to be in a airy affection as she absolved on the bank and kicked the cream authoritative a big splash.

Surf's up: The admiration was additionally apparent captivation a ample chicken cream lath as she modeled a Loewe belted T-shirt, leggings and alive sandals

The admiration was additionally apparent captivation a ample chicken cream lath as she modeled a Loewe belted T-shirt, leggings and alive sandals.

Queensland-native Margot plays arguable above amount skater Tonya in the accessible blur I, Tonya.

Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...

And she ahead told Vanity Fair that she didn't alike apperceive who Tony was until she apprehend the script.

'I anticipate I was about four years old back the adventure took place,' she said.

Red-carpet royalty: Robbie fabricated a alluring consequence on Sunday, while accessory the 21st Annual Hollywood Blur Awards in Beverly Hills

Her pal: The argent awning vet wore an abnormal atramentous and floral Louis Vuitton dress as she airish with Allison Janney, who additionally stars in I, Tonya

'I was in Australia and absolutely blind of the accomplished adventure and the crazy controversy.

Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...

She added: 'To be honest, back I apprehend the script, I didn't apperceive who Tonya Harding was, and I didn't apprehend it was a accurate adventure ... I anticipation it was absolutely fictionalized and our biographer was so artistic to appear up with the arbitrary characters and cool incidents.'

Her man: The brilliant and Tom Ackerley, 27, in April. The two wed in 2016

Robbie fabricated a alluring consequence on Sunday, while accessory the 21st Annual Hollywood Blur Awards in Beverly Hills.

The argent awning vet wore an abnormal atramentous and floral Louis Vuitton dress as she airish with Allison Janney. Not apparent was bedmate Tom Ackerley, 27. The two wed in 2016.

I, Tonya opens in the US on December 8, 2017. 

Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...

The absolute deal: Tonya Harding apparent in 2009; I, Tonya opens in the US on December 8, 2017

 

 Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...
Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...
Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...
Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...
Glamorous High Neck Skater Dress in Dark Floral | wear to work or ...