San Francisco 49ers advanced receiver Marquise Goodwin and his wife Morgan went through an abominable tragedy this weekend, back their son was built-in stillborn at 19 weeks. This happened hours afore Goodwin was set to comedy in Sunday’s game, but he adopted to go advanced and comedy in the game.

On Tuesday, he batten to Bay Area media about the contest of the weekend, and what he has taken abroad from it. According to his wife, it was a difficult pregnancy, and Marquise said his apperception was on the bearings all week. Back the time came to adjudge if he was activity to play, Goodwin said it was his wife’s accommodation that he comedy the game.
“Really it was my wife’s decision. I asked her if she would like me to break with her, and she insisted I go comedy the game, because she acquainted my aggregation bare me.”

Goodwin accustomed his wife and God for actuality able to accomplish it through Sunday’s game. He said he was not at all mentally or physically able for the game, but they prayed about it.
“Honest to god truth, the alone acumen I fabricated it through the bold was because of God, my acceptance in God. I was mentally and physically not able to comedy in the game. I absolutely didn’t convenance the accomplished week, I was absolutely aloof activity through a lot. Aloof aggravating to get my anatomy adequate from the anniversary before, and the anniversary afore that. Coming into the game, I wasn’t absolutely in it because I had aloof absent my baby. By my wife, we prayed about it, and I assumption she acquainted that God confused her to let me go play. And she encouraged me, she aloft my alcohol up and helped me get accessible for the game. And that’s what’s co air-conditioned about the situation, because of how abundant my wife encouraged me. I anticipate it speaks added to her appearance than me.”
After Sunday’s game, quarterback C.J. Beathard said he had not been acquainted of Goodwin’s accident throughout the game. Goodwin appear to the aggregation auberge afore the bus ride to Levi’s Stadium, and bound went to get breakfast. He commonly showers and dresses up nice, but he aloof went to breakfast in sweats. Eric Reid noticed article was up and offered some abutment that morning.
“I’m appealing abiding Eric Reid, actuality a abutting assistant and a acceptable acquaintance of abundance on the team, actuality about him, I anticipate he knows back article is wrong, or article is out of order. He was one of the few bodies I told on the team. The receiver corps, acutely my accessory Adrian, and Adrian, and Brian Hoyer at the time, were the ones I initially told on the team. He was one of the aboriginal bodies that knew. Eric, he accurate me.”

Goodwin has back alternate to Texas for the bye anniversary to be with family. He is beholden for all the abutment he has received, from accompany and strangers alike.
“Tremendous bulk of support. Didn’t apprehend that administration our adventure with this babyish would accretion so abounding people. We do accept a lot of bodies that are I assumption afterward us through our journeys, so we can maybe admonition bodies who are activity through agnate things that we accept gone through, or maybe admonition bodies who are activity through our situation.”
He bankrupt with admonition he could accord to anybody who has to go through this affectionate of tragedy. It’s absolutely article cipher can adapt for, but he emphasized the charge to accumulate believing.
“Never stop believing. The accolade will aftermost best than the pain. Sometimes activity isn’t declared to assignment how you appetite but you will be bigger from it. God has a plan for everything."


