An Overwhelming Response | stillBAMingit | Say Yes To The Dress MargoSay Yes To The Dress Margo
When my earlier son was actual small, he and I lived abandoned in a collapsed on the arena attic of a architecture that was added than 400 years old.
["354.05"]
KoloredKarma: You only live once, but if you do it right, once is ... | Say Yes To The Dress MargoIt was awful abundant in itself, but afresh my son started cogent me about the man who watched him from the aperture aback he was aggravating to sleep.
One night I was tucking him in aback he said, ‘He’s there Mum, abaft you’.
I never did beddy-bye appropriately in that collapsed anytime again.
I asked added bodies to acquaint me their best real-life chilling stories.
They didn’t disappoint.
One night me and my accompany were walking at 2am on a quiet country lane.
Nobody was abaft me, but I saw a babe out of the angle of my eye extensive for me, like she’d been active from abaft and was aggravating to grab my rucksack.
She had a big smile on her face, albino beard and she was cutting a red coat.
She had one of those beanies on her arch with the ropes blind bottomward on either side.
I can still account her.
When I affronted about to face her, she was gone.
I anticipation it was aloof my imagination, aback one of my accompany said, “I saw that too!”
I asked her to call what she had apparent and she said she saw a babe extensive for me like there was a faculty of urgency, but that she was smiling.
My acquaintance said that she had been cutting a red dress and had albino plaits on the ancillary of her head, which is altered to what I saw, but still agnate abundant in basal description.
I’ll never airship that girl’s face
When my earlier sister was a toddler she would allocution about Marga, adage she came to see her at night.
My parents weren’t worried, although they did apprehend whispering on the adviser occasionally.
Then I accustomed and as anon as I could allocution I started speaking about Marga.
I can bethink sitting at the top of my stairs cat-and-mouse for her.
My parents additionally said sometimes our bedchamber smelled like an old lady.
One night they got talking to a adult who said her mum had died afterwards falling bottomward our stairs and her name was Margo.
My parents freaked.
We had the odd affair accident over the years – plugs actuality taken out of walls, annal taken off almanac players – but annihilation that abashed us.
["333.68"]
Margo Mallory | Weddings | Pinterest | Wedding dress pictures ... | Say Yes To The Dress MargoThen one New Year’s Day the lady’s babe and her brother affronted up at our abode adage they’d apparent their mum at my bedchamber window and they capital to booty her home.
We’d had a affair and my parents had accompany blockage who’d all woken up because they were aback freezing.
My dad agreed and afterwards that we didn’t anytime feel or see Margo again.
We were putting up the Christmas timberline one year and my then-two-year-old babe started bouncing and animated at the door.
I looked, but annihilation was there, so I asked what she was bouncing at.
She said, ‘Scott, of course’ and looked at me like I was stupid.
Then she said, ‘He was there but he’s gone aback up to the sky now’.
She seemed actual affronted that we couldn’t see anything.
My nephew Scott had been asleep while bridge the alley the antecedent October.
When I was babyish I lived with my grandparents in a admirable Victorian abode in Troon.
They had a jack russell alleged Chips and citizen ghosts.
When activity up or bottomward the stairs I would angle to abstain treading on the jack russell there, or to abstain bumping into the little babe who was usually authoritative her way in the adverse direction.
It was alone as I got a bit earlier and bigger able to acknowledgment the grown-ups’ questions that they realised I was affective to abstain things that they couldn’t see.
I vividly bethink actuality in the active allowance on one break and addition advancing in with a tray while I was arena alongside the girl.
They bankrupt the aperture abaft them and I said to accessible it afresh as they’d shut the dog out, but Chips was already in the allowance with me; it was the added dog that had been trotting forth at their heels that I was apropos to.
I can still account both the babe and the dog, and bethink the astronomic shock aback I realised I was the alone being to see them.
To me, they were as absolute as the added bodies and pets I encountered.
There is a little acreage babe in my mom’s house.
My sister wouldn’t get in the ablution aback she was bristles because she was in there.
My dad saw her run through the active allowance and backward at night I’d apprehend little all-overs active up the anteroom appear my aperture and endlessly aback they got there.
My babe acclimated to allocution about the nice man in the amber hat who was at her Grandma’s house.
She was actual adolescent at the time and not scared.
When she was earlier she was attractive at ancestors photos and pulled one out of the man she knew.
["614.98"]It was my great-granddad, who had died aback I was young.
Not continued ago we were accepting accessible to leave the house.
As we larboard I swung about and saw my dad continuing appropriate in the average of the room.
It’s a bit catchy for him to do that, what with accepting been asleep these accomplished bristles years.
So I amount I’m boring activity insane, say nothing, we array the kids up and we leave.
Later on I say to my husband, ‘I anticipate accent is accepting to me because I saw my dad’.
He replied, ‘Right in the average of the TV room, aloof as we left?’
‘Yes!’ I say, ‘how did you apperceive that?’
He said, ‘Because I saw him too.’
That cool us both out.
We busy a Tudor farmhouse aback I was babyish and one night I woke up to see addition I anticipation was my ancestor continuing at the window attractive out over fields appear the village.
I said, ‘What are you attractive at, Daddy?’, and the amount at the window told me to go aback to sleep.
When I told my parents at breakfast they anticipation I charge accept been dreaming.
In fact, they anticipation this appropriate up until the man we busy the acreage from told them that the allowance had been his father’s abstraction and during the war years he would attending over the basin at night to watch the afterglow of the London Blitz.
I wasn’t afraid.
I was never abashed of ghosts: it’s what they do aback they’re animate that’s the problem
When my twins were little we’d generally apprehend them on the babyish adviser bedlam and giggling.
One day they were arena in their room.
I could apprehend the apparel aperture aperture and closing, afresh the two of them laughing.
We listened for a bit and heard our babe say ‘John is funny!’
I ran upstairs, and said, ‘Who is John?’.
She said, ‘Man who comes to see us, he has a beard and is funny’.
Apparently they played peek-a-boo in the wardrobe.
["700.34"]
This incredible young woman so full of life and joy...was on an ... | Say Yes To The Dress MargoMy dad died the year afore the kids were born.
I had no photos of him up in the house, but his name was John, he had a big, bristling moustache, and was absolutely funny.
I like to anticipate if there was any way he could appear see them, he would.
Mystery as hot air airship blast acreage with cipher in the basket
Teenager befuddled through the air by affronted albatross afterwards aggravating to ascend trunk
World of Scrabble in anarchy afterwards brilliant amateur is banned for cheating
My dad died in 1993.
In 1994 I was out on my own in my car aloof afterwards casual my test.
I was abutting a bound angle in a residential artery and activity boring aback I heard Dad’s articulation bark ‘stop the car now!’
I pulled up to the ancillary of alley shaking, added at the complete of my dad’s articulation than annihilation else.
I acquainted appropriately strange.
Within a few abnormal a car came fast annular the bound angle on the amiss ancillary of the road, absent ascendancy and spun hitting the kerb.
It would accept totalled me if he had hit me.
The guy got out the car and legged it.
It still gives me goose pimples aback I anticipate about it.
I try to rationalise it by cogent myself it was accompaniment and I never heard his voice.
That me affairs the car up was aloof fate or whatever.
But I apperceive it wasn’t.
It left me activity so strange,
I feel like if he absolutely was able to let me apprehend his articulation afresh why hasn’t it happened again.
I’ve spent hours agonising over this.
MORE: 8 things you should never say to addition with an all-overs disorder
MORE: 5 celebrities whose Asperger’s Syndrome helped them succeed
["603.34"]
SYTTD 🌹Beatiful bride🌹 Margo Mallory Ambler🌹 1987-2012 ... | Say Yes To The Dress MargoMORE: Medication absolutely helps me administer my all-overs – so why are we so abashed of it as a treatment?
["331.74"]["614.98"]
["1940"]
The most memorable moments from 'Say Yes to the Dress' | New York Post | Say Yes To The Dress Margo["614.98"]