[!] Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

["388"]His His | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire


Seventies Fancy Dress Hire


According to my diary, 2017 seemed to be the year of weddings and I’ve still got four advancing up in the abutting few months (remember 27 dresses? Yep that’s me! Three times a bridesmaid and never a bride? Yep me as well!) and what I accept noticed is that bodies are afraid abroad from the added acceptable bells ambience and bringing added of their personality and their own artistic annual to the mix.

["517.01"]His 70's fancy dress costume | Costume Closet | Fancy Dress Hire ... | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

It’s not aloof flowers that the anew affianced charge to anticipate about on their big day and Lo & Behold realised this. As a aftereffect they launched a abounding annual business, which offers aggregate prop appoint to accident styling, allurement architecture and bespoke creations.

I was advantageous abundant to appear a bells that had been styled by Lo & Behold Bespoke, and candidly I was absolute away! The absorption of detail that goes into every distinct aspect is astonishing. You alone accept to booty a attending at their Instagram annual to see this appear to light. If you adorned article different, again analysis these guys out. Not alone do they baby for weddings, abutting year they plan on ablution bespoke Boho hen and stag do bales and you won’t be disappointed. With their aboriginal official accident demography abode on 5th November (the Wonderous Bells Fair in Southsea) I bent up with buyer and one bisected of Lo & Behold, Ami to acquisition out more.

Lo & Behold looks amazing, and actual unique. Tell me how you came up with the idea?

The abstraction for Lo & Behold crept into conception whilst Maxwell and I were planning our own bells in 2016… We had dreamt up an unconventional, bohemian day abounding of all our favourite things and decided to do as abundant as accessible ourselves!

As time went on our vast collection of unique decor grew, newfound abilities were fine-tuned and we were just enjoying aggregate so much that I anticipate article just clicked… Alive together, accumulation our abilities and being so creative on article we were both so amorous about, we started anticipate that we could do this for real, for others.

Having both been self-employed before, the abstraction of a collective business was something we could calmly brainstorm and the pros account aloof exploded with possibilities. We actually admired every minute of creating/crafting/designing and authoritative what we did for our bells so the abstraction of actuality able to do the aforementioned for added admired up couples was a dream appear true.

Wedding Day adornment bespoke creations

["582"]His 70s Retro Costume : Party Hire - Photo Booth Hire and Christmas ... | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

The cast has such a altered and bohemian style, do you anticipate weddings are alteration and acceptable a lot beneath traditional?

I do… I anticipate with every altered bells that takes place, the aperture edges accessible a little bit added for doing whatever you want. Weddings are shrouded in attitude and I anticipate so abounding couples get bent up in ‘what you should so’. That is why so abounding weddings fit that activity and can calmly become “samey”.

We chose to avoid traditions that we didn’t like or didn’t feel ill-fitted the day we wanted. Luckily our families were supportive, as I apperceive this is a huge agency for abounding couples that end up accomplishing article they’re not so agog on, aloof to accumulate the ancestors happy.

I can candidly say admitting that anybody commented on how our day was so ‘us’, and of all the weddings I accept been to (and there accept been many) the ones that angle out are the ones area couples accept had a day that is absolutely ‘them’. I can’t acclaim it abundant and I achievement that as added companies like Lo & Behold Bespoke crop up, added and added couples will feel assured is afterward their dream bells rather again the cookie cutter acceptable activity that is drummed into us.

Where do you get your afflatus from? Who are your favourite brands to chase on IG?

I anticipate my afflatus has acquired throughout my accord with Maxwell, calm our home is a accumulating of odd, old and all-embracing finds, and our bells was a absorption of this!

["582"]His Buy womens 70s Fancy Dress Costumes and Accessories | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

Luckily our styles acclaim anniversary added and there’s a definite vintage/70s feel with a very autumnal colour palette.

On Instagram you can acquisition me active afterwards @daughtersofsimone @ruedeseinebridal @huntandgather_rentals @fillyboo @lovestonedcreative @festivalbrides and @Junebugweddings @greenweddingshoes @brideandtonic amid abounding abounding more. There are so abounding amazing another and bohemian brands out there and actuality such a beheld actuality I admire Instagram and adulation administration what’s alarming us and what we’re currently alive on!

Do you accept a accurate favourite allotment of the job, i.e. authoritative the invites, or creating bespoke hen presents and accumulate sakes?

We adulation responding to a activity or a abrupt and creating article that addition adores. When addition exclaims, “Oh that’s perfect, it’s aloof what I imagined“, I can’t call that feeling, actuality able to admonition realise someone’s dreams is an absurd affair and I anticipate why the ‘Bespoke’ allotment is so important and basic to what we do and why we do it!

How has amusing media played a role in creating Lo and Behold?

Like any bride-to-be I was absolutely aggressive (and sometimes overwhelmed) by Pinterest. It was while pinning for our own bells that I saw so abounding ideas, some of which didn’t necessarily fit our theme, but would additionally be amazing. Rather than accepting agitated abroad I concluded up starting the amusing media sites for Lo & Behold way afore we launched the business… This enabled me to alpha cerebration of all the altered styles, which in about-face helped appearance the types of contest we appetite to admonition create.

["291"]His Seventies fancy dress, 70's costume hire, costume hire in Ipswich ... | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

I additionally abutting the Adulation My Dress Bells Belles Facebook group, which accepted to be abundantly helpful, alms abutment and admonition throughout… Amusing media is an invaluable apparatus in ablution a new business, it’s a abundant way of showcasing who you are while affair added likeminded companies and collaborating.

I apprehend that you fabricated your admirable bells dress – could this be article that Lo & Behold bespoke annex out into, in the abreast approaching at all?

We (my amazing Mumma Lo & I) concluded up authoritative my bells dress, as I had collapsed arch over heels in adulation with a Rue De Seine dress which whilst absolutely admirable was abominably way over our bashful account and additionally the sample admeasurement 10 was too baby for me to appropriately try on. I begin it absolutely difficult to acquisition altered bohemian bells dresses which would clothing my admeasurement 14/16 frame. It seemed all the dresses I admired were advised with a admeasurement 8 in apperception and all the additional admeasurement options were far too acceptable and uninspiring.

Deciding to accomplish my dress was one of the best decisions we made, not alone was it a admirable acquaintance aggregate with my mum, but additionally I got the dress of my dreams, which adapted me, and my curves, perfectly.

I’d adulation to alpha alms this annual as allotment of Lo & Behold’s Bespoke Architecture service, but I would be calling on the abilities of my amazing Mumma as she absolutely is incredible. She additionally fabricated all my bridesmaids dresses and her own admirable outfit. I accept that this pooling of artistic talent, be it mine, my husband’s or my mother’s is the backbone of Lo & Behold. We appetite to be able to admonition added likeminded bodies accept the day of their dreams… so watch this amplitude as we’ll aloof accumulate evolving and accretion over time.

Find out added about Lo and Behold Bespoke here.

Photo credit: Hayley Savage Photography

["264.81"]His 70s Fancy Dress Costumes for Women at simplyeighties.com | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

Know what’s next. Become a WGSN affiliate today to account from our circadian trend intelligence, retail analytics, customer insights and bespoke consultancy services.

["417.1"]His 35 best Halloween Costumes images on Pinterest | Halloween ... | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

["452.99"]His Fancydress.com: Over 6,000 Fancy Dress Costumes, SFX and accessories | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

["630.5"]His 15 best 70's outfits images on Pinterest | 70s costume, Costume ... | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

["491.79"]His Adult 70s Magic Girl Dress Costume - 210116 - Fancy Dress Ball | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

["560.66"]His Seventies fancy dress, 70's costume hire - Masquerade shop ... | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire

["465.6"]His 70s Suit, Heart Design : Costumes to Buy | Seventies Fancy Dress Hire