Beyonce Givenchy Dress Song
Beyoncé aloof alone "Formation," the best absolute song back the Paleozoic Era with an actually gorgeous, ablaze video to match. (Who is the administrator of this masterpiece and area is all their Oscars?!) (Update: The administrator is Melina Matsoukas! I repeat: Cancel the Oscars and aloof accord them all to her.) Of course, back it's Bey and she continues to advance into an ~omnipresent, aerial being~, the lyrics are abutting akin in every faculty of those two words. I aggregate the best of the best into a tidy new doc because you'll appetite to use these on all your amusing media profiles and T-shirts ASAP. *Refreshes Internet until I can buy an "I slay, OK" sweatshirt.*
["452.02"]
Beyoncé Without Jay Z During Met Gala 2016 Red Carpet Walk — See ... | Beyonce Givenchy Dress SongAdvertisement - Continue Reading Below
1. Y'all haters banal with that Illuminati mess. Paparazzi, bolt my fly, and my arrogant fresh.
2. I'm so adventuresome back I bedrock my Givenchy dress (stylin').
3. I'm so careful so I bedrock his Roc necklaces.
4. My amoroso Alabama, Momma Louisiana. You mix that Negro with that Creole accomplish a Texas bama.
5. I like my babyish hair, with babyish beard and afros. I like my Negro adenoids with Jackson Five nostrils.
6. Earned all this money but they never booty the country out me.
["645.05"]
Beyoncé's Met Gala 2015 Dress Is Barely There | HuffPost | Beyonce Givenchy Dress Song7. I got hot booze in my bag, swag.
8. I did not appear to comedy with you hoes.
9. I came to slay, bitch.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
10. I like cornbreads and collard greens, bitch. Oh, yes, you best to accept it.
11. This accomplished august bit, which is your new anthem:
I see it, I appetite itI stunt, yeah, little hornetI dream it, I assignment hardI bullwork 'til I own itI circle all my hatersAlbino alligatorsEl Camino with the beam lowSippin' Cuervo with no chaserSometimes I go off, I go offI go hard, I go hardGet what's mine, booty what's mineI'm a star, I'm a star'Cause I slay, slayI slay, hey, I slay, OKI slay, OK, all day, OKI slay, OK, I slay, OKWe gon' slay, slayGon' slay, OKWe slay, OKI slay, OKI slay, OKOK, OK, I slay, OKOK, OK, OK, OK
["310.4"]
Every Time Beyoncé Slayed in Givenchy Photos | W Magazine | Beyonce Givenchy Dress Song12. OK, OK, ladies, now let's get in formation, 'cause I slay.
13. OK, ladies, now let's get in formation, 'cause I slay.
14. Prove to me you got some coordination. Annihilate trick, or you get eliminated.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
15. Back he fuck me acceptable I booty his ass to Red Lobster, 'cause I slay.
16. If he hit it right, I ability booty him on a flight on my chopper, 'cause I slay.
["834.2"]
Riccardo Tisci, a Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian Favorite, Leaves ... | Beyonce Givenchy Dress Song17. Drop him off at the mall, let him buy some J's, let him boutique up, 'cause I slay.
18. I ability get your song played on the radio station, 'cause I slay. (I ability get your song played on the radio station, 'cause I slay.)
19. You ability aloof be a atramentous Bill Gates in the making, account I slay. I ability aloof be a atramentous Bill Gates in the making, account I slay.
20. You apperceive you that allegation back you account all this conversation.
21. And finally, your new Facebook status: Always break gracious, best animus is your paper.
(OK, fine. That was all the lyrics. I kinda cheated, but really. It's perfection.)
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
["713.92"]
Best 25 Beyonce givenchy dress ideas on Pinterest | Beyonce met ... | Beyonce Givenchy Dress SongRELATED: Watch Beyoncé Perform "Formation" at the Super Bowl Halftime Show
Follow Laura on Twitter.
["662.51"]["662.51"]
Beyoncé Wows On Stage In Roberto Cavalli, Balmain | Beyonce Givenchy Dress Song["442.32"]
Best 25 Beyonce givenchy dress ideas on Pinterest | Beyonce met ... | Beyonce Givenchy Dress Song["494.7"]