[!] Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

["496.64"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer


Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer


You acceptable apperceive apparel designer/stylist extraordinaire B. Akerlund’s assignment from Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime appearance as able-bodied as Beyonce’s “Partition,” “Superpower,” “Pretty Hurts” and “Haunted” videos (not to mention, Britney Spears’ “Work Bitch”), but she was additionally the appearance authority abaft a assertive chicken Roberto Cavalli dress that bankrupt Twitter over the weekend.

["630.5"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...The drag queen who brought Beyoncé's Lemonade to Toronto | Toronto ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

Here, Akerlund, who splits time amid Stockholm and Los Angeles (where she runs a showroom, The Residency, and curates looks for about 40 designers), gives us all the capacity on Queen Bey’s enviable “mustard” dress from Lemonade’s “Hold Up” video.

Model Winnie Harlow Breaks Bottomward Her 'Lemonade' Looks, Recalls Swapping Shoes With Beyonce

What was the inspiration?

My bedmate Jonas [Akerlund], the administrator of “Hold Up,” aloof insisted on a chicken dress — that was his eyes from day one. He kept saying, “yellow dress, chicken dress, chicken dress.” So I basically got every chicken dress from actuality to the moon.

How far in beforehand did you basic for the shoot?

For this project, I absolutely had beneath than a week.

How abounding absolute looks did you style?

["900.16"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...Beyonce's 'Lemonade' Stylist on Yellow Roberto Cavalli Dress ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

I had two looks for Beyonce [the chicken dress and a swimsuit], but I did everybody abroad as well, so all of the accomplishments [in the video] — it was like a accomplished world. In agreement of the absolute cardinal of looks, let’s aloof say that I had a truck. I biking with a truck. But, the aphorism is that you accept two admired racks and again aggregate abroad is backup.

Beyonce Slays in Robert Cavalli in 'Lemonade' Visual Album

How did you adjudge on the chicken dress?

We had addition accouterments already alleged [to wear], and again that chicken Roberto Cavalli dress showed up a day backward because it was appropriate off the aerodrome [from abatement 2016 collection]. We weren’t activity the added dress and we put on the Cavalli and in that moment knew it was the ultimate eyes of what that video bare to be.

What fabricated it the “ultimate” dress?

Everything from that it was abounding to it was apparent to it had all these altered shapes and was still adult ... the dress had it all. Ultimately, the chicken dress is what makes it [the video] iconic and memorable and stands out. Chicken is a blush that we’re activity absolutely able about — it’s advancing aback as a statement. 

You mentioned that you alleged in “every chicken dress,” but were they all the aforementioned adumbration or did you try a ambit of yellows?

["485"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...Beyoncé rocks a Roberto Cavali dress as she pays tribute to Yoruba ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

We approved altered shades, but chicken can be actual amiss back you go added lemon-y. I knew that alacrity chicken was the absolute adumbration for Beyonce — it aloof enhances her bark blush and it’s vibrant, but you still feel appearance and it doesn’t become goofy.

How would you call the changeable appearance you created in “Hold Up”— she’s wielding a bat, but cutting ruffles and lace?

With the ambience of the video actuality a little bit violent, we were absolutely attractive for commodity of the adverse to accomplish it amorous and absolute and adult and to array of enhance a woman’s strengths. You can be emotional, but yet adult and able after giving too much.

The Notable Cameos in Beyonce's 'Lemonade' Visual Album

What accessories did you add to the Cavalli dress?

The shoes are Saint Laurent, and I alloyed a lot of jewelry. Beyonce’s cutting a duke piece, an adornment and a anatomy alternation by Jacquie Aiche; a Lynn Ban diamond-cuff adornment and arena — it looks like a big belt that's blind on her appropriate ear; a Jennifer Fisher cigar ring; Fallon gold bandage earrings; a custom-built Kismet by Milka “B” ring; and a armlet by Le Vian. I’m a bit of a adornment aberration ... I’m absolutely bedeviled with too abundant accessories.

What was the afflatus for the swimsuit look? 

["615.95"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...The Fab List: 12 Times Celebrities Rocked Ruffles How Do You ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

When she goes underwater, it was like a accomplished brew that I did — it was a Norma Kamali swimsuit and a metal cobweb top from Natalia Fedner [a chainmaille couturier]. It was all alloyed calm to become this nude apparition — yet abrogation a bit of fashion. And, she wore Fallon earrings.

Can you acquaint us annihilation about the baseball bat, a.k.a. “Hot Sauce” in the video?

I absolutely didn't absolutely accept a duke in it — I anticipate it was commodity that my bedmate art-directed.

Lastly, you’ve formed on several projects with Beyonce, but do you accept one admired look?

My admired is O2 [their aboriginal collaboration] because I feel like that is my artful bottomward to the nine — it was all custom-built and absolutely my vision. Usually, back I accept a little bit added time [more than a week], I tend to accept a eyes and I try to actualize it from scratch.

This commodity was originally appear by The Hollywood Reporter.

["616.92"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...Beyonce 'Lemonade' Stylist on Finding the Perfect Yellow Dress ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

["485"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...Beyonce "Hold Up" Music Video - Watch "Hold Up" Video from ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

["496.64"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

["614.98"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...Beyonce turned HBO-premiered Lemonade into a fierce fashion show ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

["388"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...Beyoncé - Hold Up | beyonce | Pinterest | Queens, Celebrity and Celebs | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer

["646.99"]HOLD UP: You Need A Bold Flowing Dress Like Beyonce #ZapposStyle ...23 best Hold Up! Beyonce's Lemonade Inspires...Dresses images on ... | Beyonce Hold Up Dress Designer