["400px"]
The change of Victoria Beckham’s claimed style, from Empress Wag to chichi all-embracing baron is about as acute as her progression from pop brilliant to admired designer. Back we met aftermost week, in her Mayfair store, she was cutting a little atramentous sheath top, atramentous tailored, circumscribed trousers with a bow at the waist, heels and continued bouncing beard – absolute day-to-night pieces in her book, abnormally back she slipped on a abundant amazon glassy covering from her new Victoria Victoria Beckham pre-collection to authenticate what she wears to action summer air conditioning.
["400px"]The aboriginal attic of that store, by the way, adverse to assertive abridged reports, was buzzing, although I can’t affirm all of them were there to boutique rather than brilliant stalk. Little did they apperceive VB was in the basement, to appearance buyers and columnist her new pre-collections for both her mainline and the Victoria Victoria Beckham lines.
Lest anyone doubts her assurance to be beheld as a Proper Artist rather than a Celebrity Designer, Beckham alone attends these one-on-one meetings, instead of abrogation it to her PRs.Pre-collections access in abundance about November, afterwards the winter ready-to-wear collection, which is clarification in now. The “pre”-season (the names don’t accomplish faculty to anyone) lasts best than any of the others, including the alleged “main” ready-to-wear lines. A able-bodied advised pre-collection should accommodate everything, from mid-weight coats to ablaze knits and bank dresses.
That’s a lot of assignment for designers, but pre-collections now annual for added than 70 per cent of best designers’ businesses (the alleged main-lines are beneath than 20). As a result, they’ve had to apprentice to dress women for all occasions and climates. Beckham, in particular, has a adroitness for alert to abeyant buyers back she meets them. One acumen for her continuing success is that the 41-year-old mother of four identifies with her barter and carnality versa. “I accept their lifestyle,” she says. “I apperceive absolutely what they want. They charge clothes for travelling in, partying, banquet dates and for the office. That chump is… me.”
Victoria, Victoria Beckham resort 16: the abounding collection
View gallery
["400px"]
2013 Hot Fashion White Chiffon Dress Party Maxi Dress Embroidery ... | Casual Maxi Dress SingaporeConstantly travelling to advertise her characterization annular the apple (New York, Miami, London, Singapore, LA and Hong Kong in the accomplished six weeks), she has learnt a affair or two about altitude control, switching amid hemispheres and bathrobe the part, alike back it’s 40 degrees.
“I afresh got off the alike from New York to Miami, which was abundant hotter than I had expected. There I was in a coat, jumper, and heels – actual wintery, basically – and it was crazily hot. That’s back you bound acknowledge what a attempt of colour and some abundant collapsed shoes can do.” She additionally noticed that the women who angry up to her claimed appearances in abundance in the Far East still adulation cutting dresses, but apart ones. Not absolutely coincidentally, there is now apricot orange, marigold, crumb dejected and auto sorbet in the new Victoria Victoria Beckham pre-collection, apart abbreviate dresses as able-bodied as maxis, and affluence of cover-ups to area off over-zealous air conditioning, and crepe, which, she maintains, is awful bulge resistant.
“Just the three cases,” she deadpans of the “condensed” adapt she took to Asia a brace of months ago, afore acknowledgment that two of them were awash with samples of her accumulating to appearance abeyant buyers…samples that aloof appear to be her size. “For analysis purposes – I charge to analysis the collection, don’t I?” she says. “I’ve consistently been a abundant packer. I like to accept options.”
These days, the daytime looks Beckham favours may be afterpiece to Phoebe Philo’s adequate gamine than Donatella Versace’s caricatural vamp, alike if the aggregate on her allure ambience is accordingly angry up added audibly than Philo’s – but again she’s ambrosial to a abundant broader public. Yet while the heels and beard still attending a little aerial maintenance, VB about 2015 has a apparel – and a appearance – that the best agilely “effortless” appearance editors accumulate an eye on. Here are VB’s must-haves and need-to-knows for attractive acceptable in the heat.
1. A midi brim is my favourite summer piece, whether you’re at a semi-casual accident or work. It doesn’t amount if your legs are bistered or pale, it still works – with flats or a block heel.
2. My added capital is my Dynaband (elastic assignment out bands, £10; amazon.co.uk). You’re activity to be acknowledgment your arms. Sling this in your case and you can use it to accent your biceps, triceps wherever you are. It’s acceptable for legs too.
3. If you absolutely accept to attending boardroom-smart back it’s hot, I like a tailored dress in a loose, breathable weave. A lot of women still charge pieces like this, which is why I’ve got affluence of them in my collections.
["400px"]
summer black maxi dress 2016-2017 » B2B Fashion | Maxi Dresses ... | Casual Maxi Dress Singapore4. Apart from shoots, I’d never abrasion article that’s abbreviate and bound now. Back in the day, I didn’t apperception activity a bit uncomfortable. These canicule it’s about abrogation article to the imagination. If I abrasion a beneath dress, I like it to be apart and playful, like this orange dress with a abysmal ruffle. At 41, my adage is tailored not tight. Apart aloof seems to bleed a abundant added modern, active attitude.
5. To area off freezing air conditioning, my latest affair is a apparent duchesse glassy atramentous coat, which looks bright and glamorous, but isn’t overkill. I’ll accept bathrobe it central and pop it beeline on back I get off a flight. It pulls aggregate together.
6. I adulation denim in the summer, abnormally in London. We’ve got two levels – the affluence Victoria Beckham ones, which are like a tailored pant, (£550), and the Victoria Victoria Beckham collection, (starting from £190). Neither has added than 2 per cent amplitude because I don’t like a actual adaptable jean – it accoutrements too much. I like article stiffer that holds you in rather than giving way. It looks smarter too.
7. For evenings and added accidental days, I adulation maxis. Chiffon is great, but ache is decidedly bulge aggressive too. I had one ache best dress that came with me from London to New York to Miami and emerged from my case attractive perfect. For night-time, add some jewellery and about-face up your make-up.
8. Talking of make-up, beneath is absolutely added back it’s actual hot. I abstain foundation, but go for brave moisturisers and aim for that clammy “sunkissed” look. I like This Works No Wrinkles Time Dose face masks (£28.80 for 75ml, thisworks.com). I use a pink-nude lip-liner all over my lips, with aloof a bright of analgesic – annihilation too glossy. And for my feel nails, I adulation CND’s Shellac Nude Knickers, which goes with aggregate and lasts for ages.
9. I like a ablaze scent. The one I’m cutting today is a anatomy chrism from Weleda (£19.95 for 200ml; weleda.co.uk) but I additionally adulation the fragrances from Byredo (£105 for 50ml; byredo.com).
["400px"]
New 2015 Floral Maxi Dress,Women Casual Vintage Long Dress,Women ... | Casual Maxi Dress Singapore10. I adulation a heel, and Manolo’s are the best comfortable. But you can’t exhausted a flat. In LA, I assignment out a lot so I’m generally in trainers, but they can be hot. Chanel’s fit-flops are my new best accompany – access price, apparently, but still big-ticket (£315; chanel.com).
11. In London I mostly alive in trousers, winter or summer. Back my legs are pale, they’re the answer.
12. I’d like it on almanac that all the times I’ve been criticised for cutting dodgy orange affected tans – that’s my accustomed colour. I go amber actual quickly, so I tend to whip my legs out at the aboriginal assurance of sun, so I’m not big on affected bronzers. That said, I’m analytical to apperceive whether Saint Tropez’s new in-shower circadian bronzer works. I don’t see how it doesn’t go streaky, but I’m accessible to alignment (£14.50; boots.com).
13. Back it comes to swimwear, let’s aloof say it depends area I am. If I’m on a accessible beach, it’s a one-piece. If I’m abandoned in the Maldives, it’s an Eres cord bikini, with a best YSL kaftan or denim shorts. I charge to assure my beard too, because the sun can bones its colour and those SPF sprays for beard don’t work. It’s a turban for me. Actual Liz Taylor. I’d rather I didn’t run into anyone from the appearance world, though.
["400px"]
Discount Prices HIGH QUALITY New 2015 Russian Fashion S/S Runway ... | Casual Maxi Dress Singapore["400px"]
["400px"]
["400px"]
["400px"]
["400px"]
148 best Lovely Inn Store images on Pinterest | Korean fashion ... | Casual Maxi Dress Singapore