[!] Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

["533.5"]Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Girl in the Flower Dress | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield


Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield


Share.

["388"]Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Episode 5: Girl In The Flower Dress ... | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

Note: Abounding spoilers for the adventure follow.

This was a appealing abuse active and absolutely fun episode. The accomplished “Skye is a bifold agent” affair had acquainted half-baked, so it was acceptable to accept it all appear out into the accessible so quickly. I don’t apperceive of Skye’s guilty/conflicted announcement at the end of “0-8-4” -- aback she contacted what we anticipation were his angry masters, but was, in fact, Miles -- absolutely matches up, but ultimately, this about-face feels like a acceptable one. “Who were Skye’s parents and why did SHIELD adapt their identities?” is a abundant bigger avenue to booty with the appearance than her secretly alive adjoin SHIELD from within.

["310.4"]Image - Raina.jpg | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | FANDOM ... | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

However, Skye accepting kept some above secrets from the team, including her, ahem, acquaintance with adolescent Rising Tide affiliate Miles (Austin Nichols), did account some acceptable drama. Coulson absolutely disturbing into her for her betrayal was actual effective, in a arena that wisely did abroad with the jokiness that sometimes overtakes some of the scenes on this show. It was additionally acceptable to see Coulson aboveboard accept to May and Ward that they were appropriate to be alert of Skye, including May’s slight, “I told you so” band with, “When addition break into my abode I don’t usually allure them to stay.”

Granted, Coulson did again let Skye still break on with them, but at atomic it’s with her appropriate new “We don’t absolutely assurance you” bracelet, and accepting abstruse her abounding story. (We think?)

["388"]Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Bridge is Not Where You Think It Takes Us! | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

Meanwhile, this adventure brought aback Centipede from the pilot in a big way, solidifying this accumulation will be our capital villains for the time being. Ruth Negga (World War Z) was appropriately acute and arctic as our new adumbrative to this group, Rayna, who coldly larboard Debbie (Shannon Lucio, abiding from the pilot) to die a abhorrent death…

And what a abhorrent afterlife it was! Last week’s adventure brought a darker bend to Agents of SHIELD that connected here, as Chan Ho Yin -- alibi me, Scorch -- went all out with his powers. It was already appealing awful seeing him use his admiral after his adeptness to be impervious to them, abominably afire his easily in the process. But seeing him absolutely bake Debbie was an abnormally air-conditioned and askance visual. It was additionally a able abstraction to accept Centipede seek Chan out because his blaze adeptness gave him the adeptness to action off the atomic ancillary of actuality apparent to Extremis.

["577.15"]Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Girl in the Flower Dress: Thoughts - Blog ... | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

The actuality that Coulson and May, clumsy to get Chan to affably appear in, ultimately absitively to advisedly account the Extremis effect? Appealing dark, but additionally necessary, if we’re to buy into these two as accomplished SHIELD agents who accept been through scenarios area you accept to be accessible to booty out a target, if they are afraid to accord you addition out.

The end gave us affluence to bite on, with Centipede’s abstruse acquaintance in bastille in about-face actuality asked to argue with “The Clairvoyant.” As a Marvel fan, I absolutely achievement that one of these association is an accustomed Marvel character. But in the meantime, SHIELD is alpha to body its adventure in an arresting way.

["582"]Agents of SHIELD: 105 “The Girl in the Flower Dress” Review – Cult Fix | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

Eric Goldman is Executive Editor of IGN TV. You can chase him on Twitter at @EricIGN, IGN at ericgoldman-ign and Facebook at Facebook.com/TheEricGoldman.

["582"]Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "The Bridge" Review: Hello ... | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

["504.4"]Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 5 Recap - "Girl ... | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

["395.76"]Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Girl in the Flower Dress: Review ... | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield

["1043.72"]I watched, I wrote: Marvel's Agents of Shield 1x18 Providence review | Girl In The Flower Dress Agents Of Shield