["400px"]
Red Dress | Jamie Lee Curtis | Pinterest | Jamie lee, Jamie lee ... | Jamie Lee Curtis Red DressJason LaVeris/FilmMagic
["400px"]Jamie Lee Curtis is over audition the phrase "asking for it."
In a animal aggravation op-ed appear on Huffington Post, the extra responds to arguable comments fabricated by artist Donna Karan beforehand this week. Amid Harvey Weinstein's animal advance allegations, Karan gave an account in which she committed the cine ambassador and appropriate that women ability be "asking for it" based on how they "display" or "present" themselves. Afterwards accepting backlash, Karan apologized and antiseptic her comments in a account to E! News.
"Last night, I was accustomed at the Cinemoi Fashion Blur Awards in Hollywood and while answering a catechism on the red carpeting I fabricated a account that abominably is not adumbrative of how I feel or what I believe. I accept spent my activity advancement women," the account began.
["400px"]
Jamie Lee Curtis | ( ( FIFTY, FINE, FABULOUS | Jamie Lee Curtis Red DressKaran continued, "My activity has been committed to bathrobe and acclamation the needs of women, allotment them and announcement according rights. My statements were taken out of ambience and do not represent how I feel about the accepted bearings apropos Harvey Weinstein. I accept that animal aggravation is NOT adequate and this is an affair that MUST be addressed already and for all behindhand of the individual. I am absolutely apologetic to anyone that I affronted and anybody that has anytime been a victim."
Sylvain Gaboury/REX/Shutterstock
Now Curtis is administration her thoughts on the bearings in the op-ed.
["400px"]
Jamie Lee Curtis at Red Cross event in Santa Monica 4/21 (she's 53 ... | Jamie Lee Curtis Red Dress"In the advance contest that accept acutely rocked the ball business, alike admitting so abounding affirmation to accept accepted about Mr. Weinstein's assailment and aggravation and carnal doings, I awoke to a statement, from an absurd voice, that the women in catechism were conceivably 'asking for it,'" the allotment starts. "Really? Is this how we accept evolved? Is this what the women's movement, feminism and, added recently, the women's advance has yielded? A adolescent woman, one who makes her active bathrobe acclaimed women in tight, adult dresses and one who congenital her authority to do her acceptable works all over the world, would bandy these adventurous women beneath the bus in a weird, beggarly babe adaptation of abandoned shaming? Really?"
The extra afresh talks about her own claimed experiences, administration that she has been the accountable of animal aggravation while working.
"I, too, accept been subjected to my own private, claimed versions of animal aggravation on the job. Did I ask for it? No. What I artlessly asked for was a job, and what came with it was animal harassment," Curtis says. "What I accept we are all allurement for in these instances, is a adventitious to appearance our talent, our humanity, a adventitious to accurate ourselves and our art and perhaps, be a allotment of a blur that can absolutely actualize change."
["400px"]Curtis afresh talks about the afterlife of Prince and how his casual impacted our society.
"Sadly, it consistently takes a actual acclaimed being to die from an opioid balance to flash ablaze on the opioid catching and then, hopefully, actualize change. We acknowledge Prince afterwards his adverse death; the law afflicted and added importantly, our attitudes," Curtis writes.
She then ends the allotment by writing, "Perhaps this aberrant ability comedy to 'get some' by this beastly blackmailer of a man and the attempts by him, his lawyer, his lath and acclaimed accompany to, already again, accumulate it beneath wraps and accusation the victim will fail. Conceivably the accuracy will out added animal harassment, be it from a governor or a admiral or a presidential applicant or flat arch or cine brilliant or controlling or anyone abroad complicit in this billionaire boys club bulls--t that will appear to an blameworthy end. To adduce the abundant Helen Reddy, 'I am woman apprehend me roar, in numbers too big to ignore.'"
["400px"]
Looking good at 53! Jamie Lee Curtis sizzles in scarlet dress at ... | Jamie Lee Curtis Red DressOn Sunday, Weinstein was terminated from The Weinstein company, three canicule afterwards the New York Times published a adventure about his years and years of declared misconduct. In acknowledgment to the article, one of Weinstein's attorneys Charles J. Harder told E! News aftermost anniversary that the commodity was "saturated with apocryphal and abusive statements."
["400px"]
Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver Take Their Onscreen Faceoff ... | Jamie Lee Curtis Red Dress["400px"]
PICS] Jamie Lee Curtis — Iconic Actress In Photographs – Hollywood ... | Jamie Lee Curtis Red Dress["400px"]
["400px"]
Pinterest 상의 Jamie Lee Curtis에 관한 상위 86개 이미지 | Jamie Lee Curtis Red Dress["400px"]
["400px"]
["400px"]