
Jani Memorich, 53, Seven Hills
Insurance agent alive with able athletes and entertainers on their bartering ventures for McGowan Allowance Co.
Background:
I was built-in in Chicago and grew up in Minneapolis. I met my bedmate in aerial school. Eight years afterwards I accomplished aerial school, we got married. I didn't accomplishment academy but I went and I advised appearance merchandising. For me it was about the acquaintance and addition out life, which became about ancestors not about finishing. My bedmate is an accepted priest at St. Michael's Russian Accepted Abbey in Broadview Heights. Cleveland is our additional archdiocese city. We've been actuality 21 years and accept four kids. I'm about to be a grandmother. Before advancing actuality we were in a tiny country archdiocese in Wisconsin amid the dairy farmers.
Style:
I'm abreast and up-to-date. I like dresses and bathrobe up. I booty cues from the trends. I like little hints of mod or retro. I activity who I am to the world. I assignment with aerial net account audience and the bodies who administer them and my bedmate is a priest. I accept a lot of adventures and I am consistently activity to be me. My acme is a claiming and I don't do able-bodied with pants. I accept a aerial waist and they're consistently too short. I abrasion tights if the dress is shorter. Clothes were consistently an important allotment of my life. I had to amount out my anatomy and what works. I looked altered than the added kids. I had coiled hair, glasses and braces. I abstruse to fit in alone to apprehend that applicable in was not what activity is all about. I abstruse to be my own self. I went the adverse way; I became added boilerplate and consistently a little altered than everyone.
Shopping:
I consistently attending for a sale. I'm a huge TJ Maxx and Target shopper. I additionally like Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Loft and assuredly Anthropologie alike admitting it's a little cher for me. I acquisition a lot on Amazon. Online arcade is so easy. I've additionally begin abundant things at The Appearance Loop, a higher-end resale boutique in Rocky River. I assignment on affairs things that I like, that are age adapted and represent the way I appetite to dress.
Inspiration:
My mother inspires me for abounding things and one of those things was her aerial academy yearbooks from the 1950's. She was added of a babe and I consistently admired to dress up. I caked over those books and capital to be those girls in the appealing dresses. To attain that today, you accept to mix styles. I'm not vintage, I like today's styles but with that dressed-up feel. I like that my girls assume to be a little aggressive by me. They're accomplishing what I did. I am additionally aggressive by crumbling and by what's advancing my way.
Interests:
I abstruse to batt back we were active in Wisconsin. I apprehend ferociously, I accomplish time for it. I garden, do yoga and golf, too.
Influencers:
Culture and the things that are activity on about me access me. My kids access me. That's a fun role reversal. They took a aisle that I acknowledge and understand. I'm afflicted by our abbey and by my work. I'm afflicted by the way bodies consume. I appetite to amount out how to administer activity after accepting so abundant being but that can be a claiming for addition who brand to dress up everyday. Abounding of us ride a accomplished band with that. I would get apathetic cutting the aforementioned circling of looks over and over.
Designers or brands:
I've consistently admired Kenneth Cole because I anticipate he designs for bodies that are best and taller.
Rules:
When it comes to bathrobe myself...no bumps and no chastening can show.
Advice:
Figure out what you like, stick to it and be amorous about it. As we age it's important to accept things we love.
Fitness:
Everyday! Kick your base somehow everyday. I airing accustomed alfresco in all acclimate and I row.
Dream appearance item:
A Prada dress...that comes with amazing shoes and a bag!
Pet peeves:
Bumps and lumps. Also, bodies acclimated to dress up added for church. At our abbey bodies still dress nice but I went home and saw that bodies are bathrobe added casual. The abasement of our association is mirrored in the way we look. Back bodies stop demography themselves seriously, it begins with their look.
Music:
I like Bruno Mars, Cold Play and Meghan Trainor. I like everything, that's my problem. I alike like country now.
Ideal arcade bacchanalia companion:
Marilyn Monroe or Abraham Lincoln.
If you weren't an allowance agent what would you be?
I consistently capital to be a flight attendant. I adulation aerial and I like people. I admired that we acclimated to dress up and activity to the airport was air-conditioned and mysterious. It has afflicted but I would embrace it.
You can acquaint a lot about addition by their...?
A person's attitude tells you so much.
FLASH FAVORITES:
Place on Earth: Home, both area I alive now and area I came from.
Color: Green. It's the blush that makes a bubble pretty.
Restaurant: Aladdin's Eatery.
Salty or Sweet: Salty.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Clothing store: Anthropologie.
Accessories: Bags, shoes and jackets.
Makeup: Anything cheap, I like the angishore brands.
Shoe brand: Nine West shoes fit me perfectly.
Dogs or cats: Dogs.
Coffee or tea: I alcohol chai tea everyday.
Can't alive without: There's annihilation I can't alive without.
Your best adored thing: My family.
Spirit Animal: Maybe a arctic bear. To be alfresco is my thing, abnormally in the winter.
Morning being or night owl: Morning person.
Movie, TV or book: My babe and I adulation to watch "Bridget Jones's Diary." I apprehend a lot so I don't accept a admired book. I adulation them all.
Junk food: I don't eat clutter food. My bite is almonds, raisins and cheese.
Secret talents: I like to paint. I've got an aesthetic side.
Read added Appearance Flash appearance here.
Fashion Flash is consistently attractive for Clevelanders with a beginning booty on style. If you or addition you apperceive has a abundant appearance faculty bang actuality for the submission anatomy or email me at acarey@plaind.com.


