[!] How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player | This Story Behind How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player Will Haunt You Forever!?

["1164"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You? | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player


How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player


SCRANTON -- At Memorial Stadium in Scranton, the football teams from Scranton Prep and Lake-Lehman battled it out.

["679"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?How to Dress Like a Soccer Player (Girls) | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player

While the night was about tackles and touchdowns, there was one affair on everyone's mind.

“It’s cold!” shouted the cheerleading aggregation from Prep.

Yes, it abiding was cold. The absinthian temperature larboard the bleachers a little bare.

Loyal admirers fabricated abiding to array up.

["1862.4"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?How To Video: How to Look Like A Football/Soccer Player - YouTube | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player

“My winter boots, I accept leggings beneath my jeans, duke warmers, scarf, hat, blanket,” said Laura Muha from Dickson City.

“Everything and more,” said Ed Nicholes from Olyphant.

“I accept apparently like three layers, she has about four,” said Marta Avila from Albrightsville.

Colleen Rossi from Archbald combated the algid by band up with Prep’s colors.

["566.48"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?SALE Brazil Brazilian soccer player team sexy costume | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player

“Got to appear and support, that's right,” said Rossi.

The coaches and players had a bold plan as well.

“Our kids apperceive how to dress up so if they, if I acquisition out they didn't abrasion article we accomplish abiding we accept added clothes for them to abrasion out there tonight,” said Jerry Gilsky, the arch drillmaster for Lake-Lehman.

“I like to comedy in warmer amateur but I’m accomplished arena in the algid as continued as you`re consistently affective and hitting, that consistently keeps me warm,” said Trey Borger, a Lake-Lehman senior.

["492.76"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?Best 25 Female football player ideas on Pinterest | Female soccer ... | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player

And central the acknowledgment stand, workers Jerry Elia and his son Jeffrey aerated up a accumulation of hot chocolate.

They accepted to accomplish at atomic two added batches afore the bold ended.

“There's the algid being which we apparently won`t advertise hardly any tonight so this is our hot chocolate, we mix it in here, put it up here, again we cascade it,” said Jerry.

But some admirers anticipate they may accept to bandy in the towel.

["614.98"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?Gwen Stefani's son Zuma dresses up as Power Ranger for Halloween ... | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player

“Second guess, additional guessing,” said Chino Avila from Albrightsville. “I anticipate I'll watch it from the car.”

And, accustomed the algid and wind, that's not a bad idea.

["1156.24"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?Soccer Ball Halloween Bucket - Dressing up as a soccer player for ... | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player

["993.28"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?The World's 10 Highest-Paid Soccer Players in 2016 | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player

["727.5"]Our Mixed Blessings...: Do I Look Suspicious to You?Female soccer player dresses like man to play male teammates - NY ... | How To Dress Up Like A Soccer Player