[!] I Can T Find A Prom Dress | Is I Can T Find A Prom Dress The Most Trending Thing Now??

["1552"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionHow to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashion | I Can T Find A Prom Dress


I Can T Find A Prom Dress


Picking out the absolute brawl dress with Mom is allotment of the fun for abounding high-school seniors. Brooklyn boyhood Raven Owens won't get to.

["310.4"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionCan T Find A Prom Dress - Gown And Dress Gallery | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

Owens' conflicting mother died two weeks ago, but what could accept been the saddest day in her adolescent activity was brightened acknowledgment to the generosity of strangers. On the day of her mom's funeral, Owens was advised to an electric-blue clothes fabricated for her by bounded artist Vaughn Jereaux.

The two were affiliated through DonateMyDress.org - Hearst Magazines' civic attack auspicious adolescent women to accord their brawl and added special-occasion gowns to girls who charge them.

"It's beautiful," Owens, 18, said aback she aboriginal approved on the apron in Jereaux's Harlem studio.

Made of cottony charmeuse with a hand- beaded clear neckline, the dress would commonly go for $375, but Owens will abrasion it to the brawl for free.

Jereaux capital to allowance a babe who lives in the low-income adjacency of Brownsville, area he grew up, and was led to Owens.

"We grew up actual poor," Jereaux says of his childhood. "I consistently knew that my badge out of abjection was my talent. So I feel that it's acute for me to accord aback - not alone because it's acceptable to do that, but it's a way to allotment my adventure and hopefully affect others and let them apperceive that dreams do appear true.

["547.08"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashion42 best Dress images on Pinterest | Short dresses, Clothes and ... | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

"You can appear from abjection and you can be something," he adds. "Where I grew up in Brooklyn, there's a lot of biologic use. Sometimes you don't accept both parents. You end up actuality a artefact of your environment. But I capital to be the archetype that shows you can absolutely be successful."

Owens, who attends Clara Barton High School, can't delay for her June 4 brawl at the Grand Prospect Hall in Park Slope.

"I knew that dresses are a lot of money, and area I was activity to get the money from, I don't know," she says. "But now I can go.

"It's appropriate ... to abrasion a nice dress, and everybody looks at you and gives you compliments," Owens says. "You did all this adamantine assignment for four years, and it's paid off. You're activity to leave and accept this nice party."

Like Owens, bags of added New York City seniors will get to go to the brawl in style, acknowledgment to donors.

Girls beyond the country can appointment DonateMyDress.org and chase for a alms in their home accompaniment to which they can accord a clothes they no best need.

["952.54"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionCan T Find A Prom Dress - Gown And Dress Gallery | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

Hearst, which puts out accepted boyhood magazines like CosmoGIRL! and Seventeen, started the armpit to cut costs for what amounts to an big-ticket night. Between the dress, brawl tickets, accessories, a limo, and beard and makeup, the accident can set a ancestors aback by as abundant as $1,000.

"Girls appetite to be able to go and attending great, and not every babe can allow it," says Hearst backer Jessica Kleiman.

Operation Fairy Dust is the New York alms the armpit links to. Megan Kerrigan founded the nonprofit six years ago with a acquaintance she went to academy with at the Appearance Institute of Technology. Making use of her appearance contacts, she gets gowns from designers, celebrities, conjugal shops and locals.

"I actually aggregate the dresses by mail all year continued to my house," she says. "I hire a barn from my acquaintance beyond the artery in Brooklyn, and I barrow the being over there and array the stuff."

Westchester accompany Sienna Martz, 17, and Sami Walden, 16, got to duke off their frocks alone to seniors from the Law, Government and Community Service Magnet High Academy in Queens, which serves kids from low-income areas.

"If I don't charge the dress and addition could accept an amazing time with it, again that's a acceptable acumen for me," Martz says.

["363.75"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionCan T Find A Prom Dress - Gown And Dress Gallery | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

Lenise Wills, 18, got Martz's baby-blue dress, and Danielle Williams, 17, got a black-and-white striped frock, decked with a red rose, that Walden already wore.

Wills and Williams plan to abrasion them at their chief dinner.

"It's chichi and chic," Williams says. "I accept to abrasion article that shows off my claimed style. And this absolutely does."

Wills appreciates her fitted, dejected dress. "The color, I like how it goes with my skin," she says.

On April 26, Wills and Williams will accompany 60 of their classmates as Operation Fairy Dust distributes donated dresses to 2,000 girls from all bristles boroughs. Volunteers in tiaras will act as the claimed shoppers for acceptance called by their schools.

"This is like a abatement that gives us article abroad that we don't accept to anguish about," Wills says. "This is very, very, actual acceptable for us."

["896.28"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionI Can'T Find A Homecoming Dress - Plus Size Masquerade Dresses | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

To accord a dress, appointment OperationFairyDust.org or bead it off by April 23 at the Plaza Too Boutique, 571 Hudson St. and W. 11th St. in Manhattan.

["2667.5"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionWhile we can't help you find your dream date, WhatchamaCallit ... | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

["679"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionWhat To Do When You Can't Find A Date To The Prom | Others | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

["970"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionStunning Prom Dresses | RashawnRose | Fort Lauderdale, FL ... | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

["713.92"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionThe 22 best images about Dresses that I want but can't find! on ... | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

["649.9"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashionthis mermaid long prom dress fitted my body and l love this color ... | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

["713.92"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashion251 best Jovani Dresses images on Pinterest | Jovani dresses ... | I Can T Find A Prom Dress

["641.17"]How to find the prom dress of your dreams - eager4fashion326 best Dress to Kill images on Pinterest | Sexy dresses, Dresses ... | I Can T Find A Prom Dress