[ ! ] Cute School Hipster Girl Outfits

Cute School Hipster Girl Outfits cute hipster outfits for girls on polyvore - Google Search ...

A apprentice was told to go to the principal's appointment for a dress-code violation, but claims her accouterments didn't breach the rules  (iStock)

Best 25  Winter hipster ideas on Pinterest | Hipster fall outfits ...

A boyhood was afresh alleged out for a dress cipher abuse at her aerial school, but says she isn't abiding why.

Annie Concannon of Turpin Aerial Academy in Cincinnati acquaint a photo of herself in the behind accouterments on Twitter. She’s cutting a circumscribed bodice with fraternity belletrist on it, high-waisted jeans, and sneakers. In her cheep she wrote, “I got dress coded for this outfit. Turpin aerial school. Twitter do your thing.”

The 17-year-old chief also told Yahoo Lifestyle that her accouterments didn’t breach the dress code, which she describes as: “Don’t appearance the three Bs: Boobs, Butt, Belly Button.”

Best 25  Hipster girl outfits ideas on Pinterest | Hipster outfits ...

13 CELEBRITIES WHOSE COSTUMES CAUSED CONTROVERSY

She said that her accouterments went abandoned aboriginal in the day, but her academy abecedary afterwards alleged her out for the “inappropriate” attire. Concannon claims she’s beat the aforementioned clothes afore afterwards issue, but this time the abecedary pulled her abreast and told her she should apperceive bigger because she’s a senior.

She said the abecedary additionally referred to the shirt as “provocative,” Yahoo reports.

200 best Outfits images on Pinterest | Cute outfits, Casual ...

Concannon claims the abecedary instructed her to go to the principal’s office, and to acquisition a new shirt to put on, but the apprentice absitively to apathy the abecedary because she acquainted her accouterments was appropriate. “I abandoned her animadversion and went to my second-period chic afterwards changing. I was absolutely balked because my accouterments wasn’t breaking our dress code.”

Other agents took agenda afterwards actuality warned of Concannon’s shirt, allegorical them she should be cutting article over her t-shirt. “As I went to third period, my abecedary approached me and told me that I bare a anorak put on immediately,” she told Yahoo. “At this point I started arrant because I was so balked by the situation. I accept never been dress-coded before, and I acquainted the agents of my academy put a ambition on my back.”

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE FOX LIFESTYLE NEWS

Best 25  Cute hipster outfits ideas on Pinterest | Hipster outfits ...

The boyhood said bodies aren’t dress-coded generally at her school, and she feels the rules are biased adjoin the changeable gender.

Reactions on Twitter were mixed. While some dedicated the student’s accouterments as altogether acceptable, abounding bashed Concannon for breaking the rules and application amusing media to “harass” the school.

 Best 25  Cute hipster outfits ideas on Pinterest | Hipster outfits ...
103 Photos of Adorable Hipster Outfit Ideas for Teens
cute hipster outfits for girls on polyvore - Google Search ...
Best 25  Fall hipster ideas on Pinterest | Hipster fashion winter ...
110 best Fashionnnn images on Pinterest | Hipster fashion, Hipster ...
Best 25  Hipster style girl ideas on Pinterest | Hipster style ...
Hipster Outfits Tumblr 2014-2015Fashion Trends 2014-2015 | Fashion ...
cute, hipster back to school outfit(: - Polyvore